Nottingham hen party weekends & packages!
Nottingham hen weekends are always popular and that's not just because of the amount of stag parties that go on there. In the heart of England, Nottingham offers great hen party access, so if the girls are coming from all over it's a great location. It's got some of the best activities in the country and lively nightlife to ensure your Nottingham hen party is a fun filled feast of "hentertainment"!
GoHen have a range of predesigned Nottingham hen party packages which include activities from spa days to tank driving, it doesn't get much more different than that ... just decide are you after action or indulgence? We're as happy to help you plan active weekends as relaxing ones, the important thing is you get the best out of Nottingham, and with GoHen you will!
why book your Nottingham hen weekend with GoHen...
reasons to hen in Nottingham ...
- wonderful selection of hen activities
- fantastic central accommodation
- great nightlife
- financial protection (ABTA)
- dedicated account manager
- 24 hour assistance on your weekend
top Nottingham hen party packages!
Nottingham hen weekend activities
For successful Nottingham hen weekends think about what activities you and the girls want to do. There are a fantastic range of Nottingham hen activity ideas, from the hen favorites such as cocktail mixing and pole dancing lessons. With over 50 different ideas, Nottingham hen weekends offer something for everyone.
lively Nottingham hen party nightlife!
Your Nottingham hen night is a great opportunity to get together with the girls and enjoy a glass of wine. From delicious restaurants to hilarious comedy clubs and casinos to the hen night favourite of VIP nightclub entry your hen night in Nottingham is certain to be an unforgettable evening!
Nottingham hen weekend itinerary!
Although once big in industry, the factories and churning industries of Nottingham have declined. What hasn’t however are the fantastic nightlife, rich culture and excellent shopping that the city offers - as well as an excellent range of hen party activities. Here’s an example itinerary for your time in the city …
- Arriving in Nottingham it’s time to check into your hotel – we offer a fantastic selection of accommodation but for something a little special we’d recommend our 4 star hotels - comfort and great value combined to give you a lovely place to rest at the end of your busy day.
- Head out for a truly amazing dinner experience - the medieval banquet
. You’ll enjoy delicious wine, a fabulous spread of food and some excellent entertainment (plus it’s your choice whether you want to dress for the theme!)
After feasting on delicious food it’s time to kick off your hen weekend in true Nottingham style - get the girls over to our hilarious karaoke
venue where you can belt out some show-stopping tunes
and have a cheeky cocktail in your own private booth! We’ll then organise for you to go to one of the best nightclubs
in Nottingham - where you’ll receive VIP entry and queue jump!
- After having a short lie-in and recovering from the big night it’s time to head out for breakfast. Check out No.8 West for a great deli-style breakfast in classy surroundings. After breakfast you can start a great day with a morning of perfume making
- create your signature scent
and take away an atomiser of it!
- In keeping with your relaxing morning you and the girls could get arty with some cheeky life drawing
, get indulgent with some chocolate making
or get serenity with a swedish massage
- After a relaxing few hours it’s time to get a bit active (and have lots of giggles!) with a burlesque dancing lesson
. Our expert instructor will teach you the ropes and help you celebrate your female allure with a range of artistic moves - just remember to take your cameras! Dance lessons are a fantastic way to get everyone active while having great fun. You’ll have some fabulous memories to take home with you!
After relaxing and learning some new dance moves, why not add a little culture to the weekend - head over to Nottingham Castle and explore the dungeons
(carved out of rocks) and emerge at the Brewhouse Yard to discover how people in the city used to live (plus you can take some great photos of the striking surroundings).
- Once again it’s time to hop into the heels and wave the mascara wand before another amazing night in Nottingham. Jump on our boogie bus
where you’ll be taken around the best bars and pubs. It’s then time for a gorgeous treat - our hen hosts
show. A group of sexy butlers will serve you drinks
and entertain you while you sit back and enjoy the view before ending the night with VIP club entry
- For some delicious breakfast Sunday morning head out to Antenna, where you can find a whole host of delicious breakfast options including nutmeg porridge and French toast with bacon and maple syrup.
- Make the most of your last few hours in the city. Try inflatable games
or a high ropes course
, both will get your adrenaline pumping and provide a memorable Sunday afternoon (as well as working off the cocktails!) If you’re looking for some more musical fun then take a dirty dancing lesson
, learn to strut your stuff and build up a fantastic performance
- Time to say goodbye to Nottingham and set off home to look at all the pictures!